Tuesday 8 February 2011

An unusual lack of pressure

As my final exam draws ever closer you would think I would be eagerly awaiting the end to the stress and pressure associated with exams.  While this, to an extent, is true, I am looking forward to the end so that I have nothing pressing on my mind, it's not fully accurate.

As I have noted in previous posts, I'm not feeling as much pressure as perhaps I should for this last exam.  It hasn't really incited the stress and therefore failed to elicit the motivation to revise like previous exams have.  For some reason I felt like my exams were over after my previous exam.  Weird, but helps to explain why I was working so hard for previous ones but not to the same degree for this one.  Especially as my nature is that of generally only being able to work well, and for long periods, when under pressure.  Nevertheless I am still looking forward to being able to be my usual lazy self, catching up on some reading, TV shows, gaming and the general goings on of the internet.  Oh and of course I look forward to getting staggeringly drunk in celebration of the end of exams!

1 comment: